viernes, 9 de julio de 2010

verano caluroso - ¡ropa bonita!


Z. Cavaricci couture.

I love love love Torrid, which is an online plus size store. They follow every fashion trend and their clothes are made with high quality.
I usually buy skirts and jeans (which for me are the most confortable and trendy I have ever had) because their sizes are a bit strange and tops do not fit me well. If they fitted, I will spend all my money in dresses and tops!



These shorts look so nice! I have decided that this year I am going to wear shorts. My sister says you have to have perfect legs to wear them but I see these pics and I love them. Well, it is really hot so who cares!
These two dresses are very nice in my opinion. I love white. It is a very beautiful color for the Summer time althought I guess I would feel more confortable with the black one because my skin tone is very pale.

And the following are two pretty secretary dresses. I love specially the first one because I love the contrast between the black bottom and the white top and also de details of the top are beautiful.



Thanks Ángel for the men clothes link. I will make a thread about that.

No hay comentarios: